Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Loma Linda Events

I saw that someone was having a wedding here and I saw photos but when I went to their website I emailed the address given and got a message kicked back saying it wasn't a valid email address, and when I called the number given it was like a cell phone number. HELP?!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Loma Linda Events

• aggiestefaniaggiestefani member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    info@lomalindaevents.com  This is the one I emailed.  The number is to the owners cell phone.  If you leave a voicemail he calls right back. 
  • malejos0226malejos0226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's the same one I emailed. Hmm...would you happen to have the info and maybe send it to me?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • aggiestefaniaggiestefani member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I will PM you
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_loma-linda-events?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:dc286c7e-e59c-4cf7-912f-80cb3d4c44f6Post:a4ec362d-b1d0-4279-af25-48704fa3982f">Re: Loma Linda Events</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah I will PM you
    Posted by aggiestefani[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Could you message me the pricing-range info that you know about them? Love the venue. 

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards