Ohio-Columbus

Manicure

Perhaps its sad to admit that I've never gotten a manicure before but nonetheless I'm hoping you lovely Central Ohioans have some help for me.  Where's a good place to go to get a basic manicure (that's open on a Friday morning or afternoon)?  I see nail places EVERYWHERE but I don't know if I should be hesitant to try one of those places in the strip malls, etc.

I'm getting my hair done at my hair salon this weekend and I believe they also do them and I'm going to check but if that doesn't work I was hoping you all might have some suggestions.  I live in Pickerington so I was hoping for something more my way but any suggestions would be great.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Manicure

• edited December 2011
    I had never had a 'professional' manicure before my wedding last year, so don't feel bad. I always do my nails myself.

I am more familiar with the Northwest side of Columbus, but I went to a local salon that my Grandma goes to and has for years. The owner does my Grandma's hair every week. I got both my wedding nails and hair done there.
  • csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this is a little north of you, but I love Polished Nail salon in New Albany.  It's a cute little nail place that is reasonably priced and they do a great job.  (clicky)
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have got a manicure once and it was at kenneths so I am no help there.
  • Combs132Combs132 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Pickerington bride! We are doing our nails for the wedding at Nail Essence. I love Nails By Jade too - I always went there in high school. Both places are in p-town J Nicoles in pickerington also does nails (pricier)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards