Massachusetts-Boston

Indoor Picture Location

We are looking for a place to take our wedding pictures (bridal/groom parties, immediate family) on the day of our wedding PRIOR to the ceremony/reception (we would start taking pictures around 11:30 AM). Since we are getting married in February (2/25/12), we want a beautiful INDOOR location. We cannot use our reception venue prior to the reception, and I don't want all my pictures taken in the church. I've inquired about the Boston Public Library and Hampshire House (Beacon Hill), but their rate is too high for us ($1500 just to take pictures for a couple hours)! We don't necessarily need a "private" area... as long as the facility allows public to use for pictures. We live in downtown Boston and are getting married in Milton, MA... so any location near Boston, Milton, or anything in between.

ANY IDEAS????

Thanks!

Re: Indoor Picture Location

• MisheyldMisheyld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about a hotel lobby?  The Marriot Long Wharf has a beautiful lobby. You could even use parts of the Copley/Prudentail Mall.  The MFA may be a good option too.
  • edited December 2011
    What about restaurants? You could do Venezia or even Top of the Hub? Or somewhere more public like Faneuil Hall?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards