January 2010 Weddings

Valentine's Day

So, fellow married ladies, our first Valentine's Day as, well, married women is coming up, and I want to know: what's on everybody's agenda?

Any romantic getaways or special gifts planned? How about fancy (or not fancy) dinner for 2 and a movie? Who's just cuddling on the couch? Who doesn't know/care what happens as long as some sexy time is on the agenda?

And a big part of my curiosity (I'm not going to lie), is stemming from the fact that DH and I have been trying to plan, and we're completely stumped (So I'm fishing for ideas as well, lol).

Let's hear 'em!

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar

Re: Valentine's Day

• We're going Mardi Gras this weekend...so our Valentine's Day will be spent drinking at a parade, what I can only assume will include Valentine's Day themed floats.  Not romantic- but sure to be a fun weekend!Wink
  • Clearly I haven't made my way over to TN yet either.

We're keeping it low key, after all the hubbub of the wedding and HM. I'm making dinner: rack of lamb, roasted potatoes, sauteed greens, a bottle of Pinot Noir, and something chocolatey for dessert.

Then a movie and ...
  • We are not sure yet, we got a few gift cards for some restaurants, so why not use one on Saturday, since sunday will be pretty busy...so maybe sunday we can make dinner and I give him a little lingerie show haha. Also have a few drinks why not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards