Arizona-Tucson

So where is everyone in their planning?

I have just over 4 months to go!  And I'm feeling like I'm at square one.  I got my dress, the BM's dresses, the venue (ceremony and reception in one place), and I've started a ton of DIY projects!  How are you ladies doing?
Lisa and Jared 10.3.10
Planning Bio(clicky) Updated 10/1/10
Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Favorite Wedding Picture

Re: So where is everyone in their planning?

• jamjar11jamjar11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Argh... I feel like I've hit a stand-still lately. But so far I have deposits on venue and photographer, meeting with DJ for contract signing next weekend. Found the dress but haven't even gotten close to saving up enough money for it. Of course always buying decor and supplies I know I'll need when I find them on sale or in thrift stores. Pretty much nailed down solid ideas for my DIY centerpieces, just have to find and buy supplies for mock-ups. Designed the STD's but haven't printed them out yet, since I know I have no where safe or organized to put them right now. I just moved so life is kind of upside down right now. Can't wait to get my apartment organized so I can get back into wedding mode, which is a far funner mode in which to be.

April 2011 November Siggy: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I feel like I have so much to do, but everything is so far away that we're in a pause at the moment.  I picked out my dress last weekend, which pushed my budget over, so I went into panic mode.  I was going crazy trying to find new ways to cut the budget and places to save, my FI had to stop me and tell me we have time to save to cover the dress.  I just want it to be the day and everything planned and done and finally be married!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Thank goodness for our wonderful FIs and their ability to calm our nerves. Smile
  • asem_22asem_22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am 4 days away and freaking out!!! Still have several things to do but so excited!!
    edited December 2011
    Wow that's close asem! I don't know it I'm even going to be coherent 4 days out. I will probably be in a corner somewhere rocking back in forth blathering on about floral wire and eyelashes and ribbon and seating charts. Good luck and congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards