Getting in Shape

Wednesday WW Accountability

Go!

Ugh.  So frustrated with myself.  I've cheated both yesterday and the day before.  The first time I felt like I deserved it since I"d been good all week.  Last night I was just lazy and bored and didn't bother using all the self control that I've been working on so hard.  Back on the horse. right?

B: smoothie (4.5)
L:  frozen meal (6)
D: probably chipotle (9)

Total: 19.5
Target: 23

E:  maybe 30 DS tonight.  Felt sick from eating horribly last night, so didn't work out this  morning (seriously why do I do this to myself?)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wednesday WW Accountability

• I hear you Katie.  I gave in to a big spoonful (or two) of peanut butter the past two nights.  Both nights I justified it with an extra walk with the dog in addition to my normal workout, but I wish I could have just said no in the first place.  So I am being super good today and tomorrow so my Friday weigh-in doesn't suck.

B: jello/fruit (1), frosted mini wheats (3)
    S: pringles (1)
    L: bagel thin/LC cheese (2), egg beaters (2)
    S: carrots/cucumbers (0)
    D: turkey burger (5), homemade french fries (4)

Total: 18
    Target: 20
    WI: Friday

E: circuit training and legs

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • My cheating of choice was spoonfuls of peanut butter with some chocolate chips stuck in it.  Luckily the jar of peanut butter is now gone (also luckily there were only a couple of tablespoons left in it or I would have finished it anyway!)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_wednesday-ww-accountability-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:92ebf483-081e-4a69-8bdb-4a2e560bc37bPost:0f63f552-1011-4362-b4f0-ecea5ed15fe2">Re: Wednesday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]My cheating of choice was spoonfuls of peanut butter with some chocolate chips stuck in it.  Luckily the jar of peanut butter is now gone (also luckily there were only a couple of tablespoons left in it or I would have finished it anyway!)
    Posted by LittleKatie13[/QUOTE]

OK, I think we're twins because I left out the part about chocolate chips!!!  I did a <em>small</em> handful of those too!  I was only gonna have one spoonful, but then there was only about one spoonful left in the jar so I decided I was best off just finishing it and not buying more.  LOL
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Peanut butter and chocolate combine everything that's delicious (and unhealthy)-fat, sugar, and salt.  I have yet to find a healthier option that's actually as good.  The special K meal bars are close, but still not the same. 
  • Lmark-I'm really glad they don't sell that at my grocery store.  It's hard enough to say no to the nutella on the store shelf!
  • oh gosh that is why i dont keep lots of pb and choco chips in my house! i have a seriously hard time not buying nutella at the grocery store too!

B: oatmeal (3), coffee (4)--two cups. haha
    L: fake alice springs chicken (like outback makes) - 8 or 10. didnt calculate it hah
    D: tbd

Total: 15 or 17
    Target: 26

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • oh yeah, and i had a HUGE chunk of leftover wedding cake sample last night. oops :P at least its all gone now :D but it was oh so yummy and worth every point that i did not want to calculate

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Katie- Dont feel so bad we all have those days. Peanut butter is sooo addicting. I have peanut butter in the house and try to Forget I have it. I also have PB2. It taste similar for like 1/3 the calories and no fat. Not 100 % but its better than no peanut butter at all.

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/raisins, bagel thin, coffee-5pts
    Snack: 100 Cal pack-2pts
    Lunch: Lean Cuisine, apples w/ choc pudding, applesauce-7pts
    Snack: Yogurt, fruit cup-2pts
    Dinner: Stir Fry & Rice-10pts
    Desert:ww Fudge Bar-1pt
    Total:27
    Target:27
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards