Rhode Island

Photography

Has anyone used any of these three photographers: Craigg Annarino, Kate Whitney Lucey, or Carrie Rodman?

Thanks,

Re: Photography

• edited December 2011
    Kathanddave are using Kate Whitney Lucey. She does great work and I've seen positive reviews for her.

tc1016 is using Cregg, I think. We met with him but went with another photographer. He also gets good reviews here.
  • scubascaffscubascaff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Cregg!! Hands down, AMAZING!! He captured our wedding day perfectly, def. go with him!
  • edited December 2011
    Mandy, I thought of you but I hadn't seen you here in a while! In fact, when I met with Cregg, he had all your pics to show and I went, "Oh, it's Amanda!" and FI looked at me like I was nuts. :)
  • kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi There

Kristen is correct we are using Kate and she is fantastic!!!! She is very calming and really does a great job.  She did our engagement pictures and had them ready on-line within 48 hours as she said she would.  I am very big on customer service and she is extremely responsive!!! I RECOMMEND HER HIGHLY!!!!

Kath

• edited December 2011
    Yes, we're using Cregg. He's been easy to communicate with so far, and definitely has a distinct style that we really like. I'm happy to answer any questions I can!

t
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards