Interracial Weddings

blk women marrying wht man

so im new to the site and was looking for more interracial couples, I'm in the process of planning my wedding and so xcited who else is on here marrying  outside there race!!!

Re: blk women marrying wht man

• edited January 2012
    I think that's the point of this board :)

I'm black and my FI is white.  We've been together for almost 4 years. 

Welcome to the board!  If you want to find out more stories about some of us, check out (and even add your own story) to the SURVEY!!! post on the topic listing.
  • I am white, FI is black. We've been together over 4 years and we're getting married on 6/2/12.

• Welcome to the board. I'm blk and my fi Is white. We have been together over 4 years and will get married on April 13, 2012
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank you! Congrats on your wedding it's right around the corner.
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • My FI is white and we're getting hitched June 12, 2012!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ooops!! June 9, 2012.. Goodness..multi tasking:/
  • Elizabeth80, you're my date twin! Yay!
  • Hi, I am black, FI is white. We are getting married April 28, 2012.
  • Whoohooo!!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_blk-women-marrying-wht-man?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:e150fb87-6c72-4e9c-8f69-a6ac2469d11ePost:2cefcd35-0e9d-4049-9f78-4b8b7e403127">Re: blk women marrying wht man</a>:
    [QUOTE]Elizabeth80, you're my date twin! Yay!
    Posted by littleluckypenny[/QUOTE]
  • Hi everyone!! I'm black and my FI is white. We met on interracialdatingcentral.com, and fell in love. We are both single parents, he is in the military, and right after the wedding we are all packing up and moving across country to San Diego, California, where he will be stationed for the next four years. Our wedding date has changed so many times because he is currently deployed in Japan, but we have a date of June 2, 2012, which I'm not changing again!! Lol I just wish he was here to take part in the planning, so it's been overwhelming taking pictures and emailing him so he can take part in the process. Good luck to all you brides and grooms out there and feel free to chat anytime :)
  • Hi everyone :)

I'm black and my FI is white. We're getting married June 23rd, 2012 in San Diego.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_blk-women-marrying-wht-man?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:e150fb87-6c72-4e9c-8f69-a6ac2469d11ePost:c27f1e61-e731-43c6-8846-15a2b32c8ef1">blk women marrying wht man</a>:
    [QUOTE]so im new to the site and was looking for more interracial couples, I'm in the process of planning my wedding and so xcited who else is on here marrying  outside there race!!!
    Posted by deniseparker[/QUOTE]

Congrats!!! I am black woman marrying a white man as well. We are high school sweethearts! We have been together for almost six years now. We will tie the knot on our seventh anniversary July 04, 2013!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards