June 2012 Weddings

Help: Bachelorette Weekend thank you gifts

I am getting regular wine glasses kind like these made for the girls attending my bachelorette weekend. My girlfriends have gome above and beyond and want to do something for them. I was thinking of putting stuff in the glasses and wrapping them up in tissue. Would gum and lip gloss but too lame or super cute?

Re: Help: Bachelorette Weekend thank you gifts

• You could do that as well as candies of some sort. 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • I like the gum and lipgloss.  What about a bottle of their favorite wine?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Where are you getting those glasses made!

I'm not a fan of gum ... lip gloss and candy works though!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_help-bachelorette-parth-thank-you-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3374fc31-ae51-4eb7-8592-d54957591b80Post:7974d48f-0cc2-4a9b-a8d5-18705b52ca64">Re: Help: Bachelorette Weekend thank you gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the gum and lipgloss.  What about a bottle of their favorite wine?
    Posted by amonis[/QUOTE]

this is what I was thinking
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh great ideas so glad I posted! The glasses are being made by one of my girlfriends who has a shop on Facebook. You can find her under The Cricket's Corner.
    Flordia-ER
  • I hosted a bachelorette party for my friend a year and a half ago. Each girl got a little bag with a hand painted wine glass, a small bottle of wine (one serving but cute), tylenol, gum, a ring pop and water. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2012
    like RKPugs, I was going to suggest that if you and your girls are planning on drinking, you could add some hangover items, like some salty snacks, maybe a mini bottle of booze, some tylenol (or advil) and some water. I know when I over do it, I CHUG water and am so miserable the next day that I end up hugging the toilet for about half the day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards