Maine

Plans for the week

Re: Plans for the week

• mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got both kids home this week because of silly vacation so not too much. & we've all got a cold so that takes my ambition down another 15 notches. Im going to try to finish our guestbook, & organize & make note off all of the things we've purchased so we know what we still need. Im going to do some shopping around for flights for the honeymoon too. I also think Im going to try to reorganize the guest list to make it make more sense for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    It'll be a busy week at work, but besides that, I'm hoping to find some time to shop the post-Valentine's Day sales for some lingerie items for my b pics with Tess in April. I'm also hoping to hit up Michael's to get some decor items, candles mostly. I'm also really hoping to make a decision about jewelry for me and the BMs and get that bought and/or ordered.

I'm hoping to also book the florist. I got a price quote from her last week and responded with some tweaks in an effort to bring the price down, but haven't heard back from her yet. But I'm hoping she can work with my budget and I can get her booked, because I really liked her!

I'm also supposed to get a draft of our invitations from the graphic designer this week, so I'm looking forward to that.

Okay now I feel tired .... Wink
    Anniversary
  • kcole5244kcole5244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     FI wanted to take charge of finding the DJ; he had a couple in mind recommended by friends but he's not being very efficient! So my goal this week is to get him to make some phone calls and get some price quotes so we can get that out of the way!

I'm also going to BM dress shopping with some girlfriends/other BM's for a wedding I'm in in June! So exciting!!

PS. has anyone ever heard of DJ Dave Bulger?

Have a great week   Smile
  • Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    guess i'm just packing up our apartment and getting ready to move in the next week or so :) no wedding stuff (it's been put off til after the move)... but we're researching honeymoons right now!
  • edited December 2011
    Working most of the week.  I know this is going to sound crazy, but today I finally got over my fear and got my ears pierced!!! I have these earings that I really want to wear for our engagement session, and times tidcking! So I did it! And it really wasn't as bad as I thought which was nice ( I know i'm a wuss).  Other than that my younger brother is coming to stay with us for a few days at the end of the week. My FI and I are also buying our plan tickets to Mississppi this week for FI's best friend's wedding which he is the BM for.  Looking forward to it... not looking forward to travelling in Independence day travel for it. I hope everyone has a good week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards