Nevada-Las Vegas

Dress Delivery Question - Fit for a Bride

I have decided to carry my dress on the plane, more for peace of mind than anything now.

If you had or are getting your dress delivered by Debi - did you get it touched up upon delivery as well or did you just have it delivered?  Should I have it delivered to the wedding chapel (MB) or have it delivered to the bell desk at our hotel (THEhotel)?

My dress is very simple with a little decoration on the side ( http://www.ellabridals.com/dress-5511 ).

Thank you in advance for your advice!! :)

Re: Dress Delivery Question - Fit for a Bride

• I'm not sure about the dress delivery but your dress is adorable!!!!
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • I love your DRESS!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • I just had it steamed and delivered. She will tell you if it needs a touch up based on fabric but most do not.
  • She delivered everything back to our room (wedding dress, five tuxes, four BM dresses, bunch of shirts, etc.) and none of it needed additional attention.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• MarfootMarfoot member
    First Comment
    Hooray! Thank you everyone :)
  • We used Debi back in February too - if you're there early enough (a day or 2 ahead) she'll deliver the day before. Open the wrapper and let it air out and hang, it won't need any touchups. My dress had some rouching from the boobs to the hips and it was just fine, no touchups were needed upon arrival.

I also didn't have my dress pressed at home and it was a hot wrinkly mess after alterations when I sent it to her. After Debi does her magic, it looked like a whole new dress all pressed and flat and perfect.  She delivers it hanging on a bust form too, so everything around the curves is pressed just right.
  • MarfootMarfoot member
    First Comment
    Thank you ultraclassic for the info! I'm so happy I booked Debi now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards