New York-New York City

Studio450 brides--need the good the bad and the ugly

what was your experience? What do you wish you knew before the wedding about this spot?

Re: Studio450 brides--need the good the bad and the ugly

• sarahkaptursarahkaptur member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I have a couple of people I can put you in touch with...I work in that building :-)
  • Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would ask AlisonZ (the moderator), I'm pretty sure she was married there!  
  • alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did get married there. You can email me at 1010wedding@gmail.com and I'd be happy to talk to you about it.

-az

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • positivelypositively member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was there this weekend for a wedding and the space is fabulous.  the only drawback is the entrance but once you are past that - Perfect!  Get a good caterer and someone who can decorate this blank space and make it yours.

• kcpd2012kcpd2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was deciding between Studio450 and Angel Orensanz (orensanzevents.com) and ultimately decided to go with Angel Orensanz.  If you're not tied to the white space, but still want a truly unique event, you should consider Angel Orensanz.  It's ultimately a better deal because tables & chairs, linens, lighting and sound are all included in the price, plus it will cost you significantly less to decorate because the space is already so beautiful and ornate.  I also agree with the comment that the entrance at Studio450 is a major drawback.  If you're interested in Angel Orensanz, and happen to want to get married on May 19, 2012, let me know because I currently have the space booked, but will no longer be using it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards