Iowa-Des Moines
Options

centerpieces

Hi!
For our centerpieces I'm thinking of doing three ivory candles of different heights and then wrapping either rhinestone or purple ribbon around them and purple flower petals around them on the table. My mom saw this idea on TV somewhere. The only problem is I don't know where to find affordable candles or rhinestone ribbon! Any website ideas? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: centerpieces

• Options
    milesbellamilesbella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using 6" pillar candles for my centerpieces. I've been hitting Michaels and Hobby Lobby on a daily basis, using my 40% off coupons until I have enough.  If you're doing different size candles, you may even luck out at Dollar General or some of the other dollar stores.
  • Options
    MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know we don't have on here...but if you're able to order online or if you happen to be in Minneapolis on a trip...IKEA has candles super cheap.  I bought my 8" pillar candles (for DIY memorial candles) for $1.99 ea.
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can get the ribbon or stone at www.save-on-crafts.com They always have sales going on.

For the candles I would look at http://www.candles4less.com they always have good sales too

HTH
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll check those out! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board