Wedding Woes

Real Housewives et al

NJ: Holy crap bag. The Manzo boys are the reason I wanted to have two sons. I know Jake loves me, but he isn't going to put anyone out for me.

Teresa's kids....wow, that is a lot of dress for those little girls to be wearing. I love that the one was trying to burn down the house.

Ashley needs to DIAF ASAP.

NY: Andy Cohen was KILLING me at the reunion show. And Ramona with her young genes comment had me spitting fire. THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS.

How many people think her H has been unfaithful? Watson, I'd love to hear your take on this.

BH is starting back up again. Squee.

Re: Real Housewives et al

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I gave up on RHoNJ.  I'm sure I'll catch this season in reruns.

OMG at the RHoNYC reunion.  So.much.screaming and innuendos about this and that, but nothing was ever explained.  I like Cindy even less now.  I do love how they pointed out that Kelly was being the voice of reason this season. 

I can't wait for season 2 of RHoBH.  It looks like it will be juicy...and not in the way Teresa's husband.
  • edited December 2011
    Kelly is clinically insane. She went from the voice of reason to crazy cakes in 2.5 seconds. They were asking her about her comment on Sonya's house and she was all like, "I never said that" despite them JUST playing the VIDEO of her saying it. Crazt cakes.
    edited December 2011
    I know.   She's insane with her selective hearing.  And remember when she and Sonja were on the beach and she didn't want to talk anymore, so she made sand angels? And I LOVE how Kelly's opening line when she's going to insult someone is "You're a beautiful girl, but.."
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, Kelly is half genious, half Watson. It's great for TV.

I wonder how manufactured this whole blonde versus brunettes thing is? Eventhough I am blonde, I would want to be on Jill's team. I think I would like spending time with her. Sonya looks like she would be a fun crazy friend to have. The rest of them...meh. I'd only roll with Ramona for the free products. B1tch be crazy.
    edited December 2011
    Jill needs to stop clinging so much to LuAnn though.  I liked first and second season Jill the best.  Especially when she and Bethenny were BFF's. 

Sonja thinks she's a little too uppercrust sometimes.  I think either I or she would need to be half-popped to hang out.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    WTH at Jill being afraid of Bethenny?  Kelly is too old to pull off the innocent crap.  Did you see her covering her ears with her hair during the menopause convo?

Alex looked awful and sounded drunk.  Cindy looked great but meh.  I like Sonja and Ramona together.  LuAnn does need to get the stick out of her azz.  Someone needs to punch her in the face.
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get Jill's reasoning for being afraid of Bethenny AT ALL!  I bet she's probably 'afraid' of Ramona too.  And it's not like Jill tucks it all away inside.  She definitely has some pretty biting and snarky things to say.  

This leads me to believe Jill screwed over Bethenny somehow and knew she did and then couldn't handle it when Bethenny got upset and called her on it.

I wonder how Kelly's ever going to talk to her girls about sex. 

Sonja and Ramona are fun together. 

The stick is so far up Luann's ass, I'm surprised she's not choking on it.  I bet they'd need to send a search party to find it.
  • edited December 2011
    Alex looked horrible. I think it was the eye makeup. Her gays did her wrong. Alex needs to stop fighting other people's fights.

Is Bethenny's TV show coming back? I hope it does.

While LuAnn may need to remove the stick from her azz, Ramona is not the one to be telling her that. I think in ten years, Avery is going to be writing a tell all, while Mario fvcks anything that will let him. Ramona will have long since died, as her liver is about tapped out.

Cindy does nothing for me. She is totally uninteresting.
    edited December 2011
    And what IS it with these women being uncomfortable about sex and sexuality??? Remember last season when they did the joint shower/bachelorette party on Scary Island for Bethenny and Ramona and Ramona freaked out over handcuffs and a whip that were meant as gag gifts?

I really hope Avery writes a tell-all.  That will be quite the story.

I hope Bethenny does another season.  But she did just make $120mil, so she probably doesn't need Bravo's money.  ;)

Cindy added nothing.  I hope they don't bring her back.  She needs to do something, new hair and/or make-up, to open up her face a little bit. She always looks so angry.
  • edited December 2011
    Her face is all pinchy.

And that is right about Bethenny. She is laughing all of the way to the bank. Good for her. I hope that asshat who wouldn't marry her (from Season 1) is crying into his cocoa puffs now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards