New Jersey - South

Ocean City/Somers Point Rehearsal Dinner

Hi Fellow South Jersey Brides (and grooms maybe??) - 

I'm looking for a fun laid back place in Ocean City/Somers Point to hold my rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding.  We are looking at about 30 (+/- a few) people and would like to have adult beverages (either bring it in ourselves or pay per consumption) without breaking the bank.

Any thoughts? Would love to hear what other people are doing!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ocean City/Somers Point Rehearsal Dinner

• Theres no BYOB in Ocean City. Try Clancy's or D'iorios for a laidback atmosphere. Clancy's has a better atmosphere, Diorios has a rundown bar look but the food is incredible. Also, for a more classy feel you could try the Crabtrap, Phillipe Chin, or Sandi Point.

I hope this helps.
  • Thank you thank you thank you Jane!

I've checked with Crabtrap - but I do not have enough people (need 35).  As for Philippe Chin and Sandi Pointe tonight  - I've talked to both of them and received quotes and both look great!  However, my fiance and I are big fans or "dive" bars - so I'm going to check out D"iorios as well! :)

definitely a big help.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tuckahoe Inn?  Its just outside OC.  Or if you are willing to travel to Atlantic City I had my bridal shower at Angelo's Fairmount Tavern, it was awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards