Snarky Brides
Options

M&M

2»

Re: M&M

• Options
    Hahaha Nebb. I hate how they feel, seriously.

Well I heard tha M&Ms arm got hurt by a monkey...or something like that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mm-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc265cba-cc53-4e69-9853-a6d0ebdb2ad2Post:56a4b677-71c6-47bf-ab31-130d3ed66975">Re: M&M</a>:
    [QUOTE]:( nobody loves me
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

Hey!  You and I chatted for awhile today! You know I love you!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Oh Em...
    I love her
  • Options
    I used to work with a lady whose last name was Kegel. She was a total bitch. When she got laid off, I stole the picture out of her office.
  • Options
    Nooo.
    Stole what picture?
  • Options
    Just a wall picture. Nice wall pictures are a precious commodity at our company.
  • Options
    I think M&M hurt her arm when she was trying to break into a locked up mall. She just wanted to shop.
  • Options
    Heh, her name was Mrs. Kegel. *snort*

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Gotcha, I thought you meant a picture of her haha
  • Options
    Yep. We have another guy with the last name Weiner. I laugh everytime we talk about him because I am in 4th grade.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mm-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc265cba-cc53-4e69-9853-a6d0ebdb2ad2Post:8df700f1-5898-4c98-a130-4835ed31556b">Re: M&M</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gotcha, I thought you meant a picture of her haha
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

I was hoping she meant her nameplate off the door. Just think of the other uses for it that could have been...

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mm-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc265cba-cc53-4e69-9853-a6d0ebdb2ad2Post:3c89c3ea-63be-47f6-8a18-bcdf93a6ca11">Re: M&M</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yep. We have another guy with the last name Weiner. I laugh everytime we talk about him because I am in 4th grade.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I giggled. That's so unfortunate. I knew a girl in HS whose last name was Butt. I also dated a guy who's last name was Dyke. Crazy names!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mm-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc265cba-cc53-4e69-9853-a6d0ebdb2ad2Post:d06b06ab-a453-442e-bc16-4b8918416129">M&M</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where the heck have you been?  You're never on anymore :(
    <p>Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]</p><p> </p><p>I ate her. Sorry.</p>
  • Options

::crawls out of sun's belly::

WHATTUPPPPPPPPP BITCHES!!

• Options
    So you do love us!
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards