California-Los Angeles

'08 Knottie Checkin In

Hi!  I was married in August 2008 in Santa Barbara and had been checking the boards pretty often until they changed the format which took way to long to load.   It's finally starting to load quickly so I just wanted to say congrats to all fo the recent brides and good luck to all of you who are counting down the days until "I DO"!  I hope everyone is doing well! :)

Re: '08 Knottie Checkin In

• chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi SummerofStars! Nice to "see" you. When I read the title, I thought you were trying to see which '08 knotties were still here ;).
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  It's been a while.  The boards have been loading slow but TK is fixing the problems.  Keep checking back in, it's always nice to see familiar faces.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Chiweewee - We should see what '08 Knotties are still around!  I've been seeing some familiar faces around her lately and that why I'm still checking too. :)  I actually was also going to try contacing you to see if I could get the name change info from you.  It's been a year and a half and I think I finally want to brave the process to get my name changed. :D  I hope you are doing well!

Jagore - Thanks , they do seem to be loading much faster!
  • chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Summer - sometimes I feel like the only one; I'm such a nerd for sticking around but I love weddings and helping future brides. =)

What's your email? I'll send you the paperwork in an attachment!
  • edited December 2011
    chiweewee - My e-mail is summer0fstars at aol dot com!  Thanks a bunch!  And no, you're not a nerd....I love weddings and helping brides too! :) 
  • katielisa777katielisa777 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo for finally getting around to the name change! Lol!  That's exciting!  I thought it was actually a pretty fun thing to do.  Seeing my name "match" my husband's made me feel like a grown up.
  • csunsweetiecsunsweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm still around from time to time! I now became more of a lurker. lol

I went with my friend to register today at BB&B (i'm her BM in her may wedding) and it was so funny going through the store in less than 2 hours vs what we did when I registered before (around 6 hours!).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards