Outdoor Weddings

Which dress, please help me pick!! (Pic heavy)

My cousin Galina is getting married in September this year and as the MOH, i am now helping her choosing the dresses. We decide to buy the dresses from forherandforhim.com since i had very nice purchase experience with them before.(Already posted somewhere else about my incredible dress journey with them: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/got-my-wedding-dress-love-it-so-so-much-with-pixs) My cousin has the body that can rock almost every type of dresses, so we are thinking of buying a mermaid/fit and flare style dress to totally show off her body. After a few days of searching and discussing, we are now stuck in two dresses, both look very pretty and we really cannot decide which one to buy. I actually wrote a same post on weddingbee (a similar wedding forum) and seems people there all like the first lace dress. But my sister is sorta a halter fan and she thinks the second dress is also very attractive. So dear knotties, please help us make the decision, thanks a million! Here are the dresses: The lace dress:
 The halter dress:(satin)

Re: Which dress, please help me pick!! (Pic heavy)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards