Moms and Maids

Bridal Shower RSVP's

Hi All! 

I am the maid of honor and hosting a bridal shower. The shower is next weekend and I haven't received many RSVP's. I don't want to be surprised the day and I also don't want to over order food, what is the best way to go about finding out if people plan to attend. I don't feel right asking the bride for phone numbers, because I don't want her to feel like no one wants to come. 

Any advice?!

Thank you! 

Confused Maid of Honor

Re: Bridal Shower RSVP's

• AutumnFairAutumnFair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is the part I always dread in hosting parties. Basically, one of the good things about Facebook is that you can make events. If you know that many of the guests have FB, make the bridal shower event and send invites again. Hopefully you will get a better response from people who haven't yet RSVP. If anything see if you can ask the Bride if she knows who will probably show up so at least then your not totally in the dark. 
  • twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best thing to do is to obtain phone numbers and call those who haven't RSVP'd to find out their plans.

Since you don't want to ask the bride, could you ask her mother/sister at least for family's contact information? Otherwise, you may just have to ask the bride for the guests' information. You could just tell her you need to confirm some info with the guests. I'm sure it won't be a big deal.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards