Colorado-Denver

Looking for suggestions....

Hi everyone-
I'm not quite newly engaged as I got engaged back in April. But we're having a long engagement and it's getting to that time where I need to start looking at places and begin my planning. So I'm actually asking for some references. I currently live in Seattle but my family is from Minnesota and my fiance's family is from Oregon and Florida. We were thinking of getting married in Colorado since it would be middle ground, but I don't have any idea of where a beautiful place is to have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception in July. Any suggestions of locations or decently priced wedding planners that I could look into? We are on a tighter budget if it helps. I did spend a summer in Denver and would prefer to stay out of the big city for financial purposes, but I'm open minded to anything you are willing to throw at me. Please help direct me. Thanks

Re: Looking for suggestions....

• JoghanClereJoghanClere member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Hi everyone-
    I'm not quite newly engaged as I got engaged back in April. But we're having a long engagement and it's getting to that time where I need to start looking at places and begin my planning. So I'm actually asking for some references. I currently live in Seattle but my family is from Minnesota and my fiance's family is from Oregon and Florida. We were thinking of getting married in Colorado since it would be middle ground, but I don't have any idea of where a beautiful place is to have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception in July. Any suggestions of locations or decently priced wedding planners that I could look into? We are on a tighter budget if it helps. I did spend a summer in Denver and would prefer to stay out of the big city for financial purposes, but I'm open minded to anything you are willing to throw at me. Please help direct me. Thanks
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    <---- Try the local boards for suggestions. 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am getting married at Brookside Gardens in berthoud, Co.  Town itself is not the most appealing but the grounds are GORGEOUS and the inside for the reception is amazing too!!! It is close to loveland, fort collins so easy drive. about an hr drive from DIA.

<a href="http://www.brooksidegardens.com" rel="nofollow">www.brooksidegardens.com</a> 

:)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_looking-for-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:09f299a3-29ba-40c3-9917-40413ca6eac6Post:cbb7b8d1-887c-46b1-949d-7ebc29a87dec">Looking for suggestions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone- I'm not quite newly engaged as I got engaged back in April. But we're having a long engagement and it's getting to that time where I need to start looking at places and begin my planning. So I'm actually asking for some references. I currently live in Seattle but my family is from Minnesota and my fiance's family is from Oregon and Florida. We were thinking of getting married in Colorado since it would be middle ground, but I don't have any idea of where a beautiful place is to have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception in July. Any suggestions of locations or decently priced wedding planners that I could look into? We are on a tighter budget if it helps. I did spend a summer in Denver and would prefer to stay out of the big city for financial purposes, but I'm open minded to anything you are willing to throw at me. Please help direct me. Thanks
    Posted by JoghanClere[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards