Snarky Brides
Options

AYG/TAKA??

Are we flaming anything today? Just wanna say something to someone in general?

Re: AYG/TAKA??

• Options
    Not a flame, but I can't figure out what TAKA is for the life of me.
  • Options

It's black history month.  So anybody that has a grievance against me best wait until March, otherwise you're racist.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    TAKA- tell a knottie anything.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtaka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aedab7e6-5660-4774-b15f-f5a5640d18d8Post:36ba1f1f-3d7f-42c3-9bbc-bffb4bc26e17">Re: AYG/TAKA??</a>:
    [QUOTE]TAKA- tell a knottie anything.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! :)
  • Options
    What is AYG? I've seen it while lurking, and I'm not sure what that one stands for!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You guys are awesome.

I'm doing it wrong.  Well, not really.  I'm telling all of you something.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    *sigh* it bodes well when most of the posts are explaining what the hell thingss mean.
  • Options
    Not the most promising start to a thread that I've ever seen.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    I want to tell Nebb that she sucks for starting AYG/TAKA without A'ing any Gs or T'ing  anything.
  • Options
    I'm used to sucking. Story of my life.
  • Options

Expired bride gets on my nerves.  ( Pretty sure that's her name)

• Options
    Why have we been getting such an influx of random newbs with wedding issues lately? That's not supposed to happen here!!!
  • Options
    Bk - I haven't seen her around lately even though I'm not always present.  I remember she was upset that I said I thought of the Grim Reaper whenever I read her username.
  • Options
    jcb and BK - I'm excited to see you on Friday!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I flame my virus-ridden blood for making me ill, but secretly I thank it because I get to spend at least the next two days at home and can finally say hiiiiiiii.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    What's wrong monsta?
  • Options
    Not the flu, but something viral. I went to the ER last night with a 102.3 temp that would NOT go down, even though I was eating Motrin like candy. So, they hooked me up to a few bags of fluids and I stayed for at least 7 hours. Probably some bastard of a patient coughed on me. hahaha
  • Options
    I flame myself for not writing down my flames during the week. I swear I usually have some, I just can never remember any of them when 'the time' comes. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtaka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aedab7e6-5660-4774-b15f-f5a5640d18d8Post:21b38650-700b-4346-b137-574147e134ee">Re: AYG/TAKA??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Expired bride gets on my nerves.  ( Pretty sure that's her name)
    Posted by Bkseller13[/QUOTE]

<div>This! She had the balls to call Chels "<strong>super</strong> annoying" when she has what, 50 posts or something?  I don't normally put that much stock into post count, but that was just ridiculous. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtaka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aedab7e6-5660-4774-b15f-f5a5640d18d8Post:fc09843f-54fc-4ce0-bd3f-75795848385a">Re: AYG/TAKA??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not the flu, but something viral. I went to the ER last night with a 102.3 temp that would NOT go down, even though I was eating Motrin like candy. So, they hooked me up to a few bags of fluids and I stayed for at least 7 hours. Probably some bastard of a patient coughed on me. hahaha
    Posted by cardmonsta[/QUOTE]

<div>Yikes.  There's a GI thing going around like crazy at the hospital across the street that the kids are passing on to the adults.  I refuse to go into the hospital until it's passed.</div>
  • Options
    I've always been confused by retreadbrides SN, when I was young people would sometimes say retread instead of retard so I always think that's what her name is supposed to be. I just don't get it. That's sucks mosta, I hope you're ok.
  • Options
    CM, yikes! I hope you feel better!

And LBarr, you are gorgeous and your FI is hot. 

Yeah, I'm doing it wrong.  Oh well. 
  • Options
    Cardmonsta! ZOMG! Hiii! Sorry, but I'm all puppies and rainbows today (crazy, right?). I am, however, about one hour away from having my conversation/smackdown with my boss. So, I flame people who are evil and run nonprofits.
  • Options
    Does anyone read that crazy lady's blog - The Art of Making a Baby?

I found out about it through ML and it seems like she's either in labor now or birthed the golden child. I am on the edge of my seat.
  • Options
     POLIIIII. I miss you! You look beautiful, as ever.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtaka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aedab7e6-5660-4774-b15f-f5a5640d18d8Post:35fe9dc5-3028-4097-9b17-9b24aee890b7">Re: AYG/TAKA??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cardmonsta! ZOMG! Hiii! Sorry, but I'm all puppies and rainbows today (crazy, right?). I am, however, about one hour away from having my conversation/smackdown with my boss. So, I flame people who are evil and run nonprofits.
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]

<div>This reminds me, I need to call my former agency and bug them for my W2.  </div>
  • Options
    Yeah, Mara.  I had a friend on fb link it awhile ago.

She's nuts. Seriously crazy.
  • Options
    I broke the Knot.
  • Options
    WHATTHEFUCK. TK just ate posts again.
  • Options
    Gah.  TK went crazy on me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards