New Jersey
Options

Pre Cana

Anyone else going today at Corpus Christi?? I hope I don't fall asleep!!

Re: Pre Cana

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha.  We just did our Pre Cana yesterday.  Don't worry, it wasn't so bad! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ChobotChobot member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have heard good things about that church.. Good luck! Take bathroom breaks~

Our deacon is going to take us out to St. James Gate (Irish pub) for 3 hours to have Pre Cana. He and my FI bonded over being 3rd generation irishmen and living near Elizabeth. I am going to have to learn how to drinkk..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Now all I have to worry about is Nov 12 when i have to do Joyful Marriage!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joyful Marriage isn't so bad!!! You'll get a lot of out it! :-)

FI are doing Engaged Encounter....which is like Pre Cana except it's an entire weekend. We're really looking forward to it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did our pre-Cana at Corpus Christi last year - I'm a failed Catholic, but it wasn't bad, and there really wasn't anything judgmental about it. Joy-filled Marriage was painful for both me and my husband (he's the Catholic), and VERY judgmental, but it probably had to do with the one couple who led the WHOLE lecture. We had several couples involved in pre-Cana, so it wasn't tedious!
  • Options
    I'm glad they weren't judgmental there, i worry about that.  May I ask is that the Corpus Christi in Hasbrouck Heights? (or Chatham?)  Would really appreciate it, if you get the chance to reply, Thanks!
  • Options
    I'm glad they weren't judgmental there, i worry about that.  May I ask is that the Corpus Christi in Hasbrouck Heights? (or Chatham?)  Would really appreciate it, if you get the chance to reply, Thanks!
    This post is from 2 years ago so it's unlikely any of the girls from this thread are still around.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards