October 2012 Weddings

NWR Frustration

My bridal shower is in a week and a half.  I bought a dress in March, which fit, but I haven't been exercising and gained some weight :(  I tried it on Sunday night and it is way too tight.  I planned to exercise every day for the next 2 weeks to lose some pounds, which hopefully would make my dress fit.
Monday I didn't feel like going to the gym, so I did some stuff at my house.  I pulled a muscle in my left calf and I can barely walk.  It is awful!  Luckily, yesterday I was shopping with my mom and found a good back up dress before the pain got too bad.  I definitely can't work out and I know the other dress won't fit. 
I am just so frustrated at the pain I inflicted on myself.  I'm not worried about the dress, I have plenty of clothes and I can always buy more.  The dress I was planning on wearing will ust get pushed to my rehearsal dinner dress :)

Re: NWR Frustration

• What were your workouts like before you pulled the muscle?  There are still tons of workouts and exercices that can be done with an injury. Let me know if you want some examples.
    -Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • That's a bummer.  I'm glad you were able to get a back up dress and hopefully you'll start to feel better soon.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Musictchr, thanks for the concern.  I'm still going to do arms and abs, but I can barely stand, so leg work outs are out of the picture.  I haven't been working out regularly, I didn't do anything that I haven't done for years, I think I just worked a little too hard...If I need some ideas in a few days, I'll send you a message.

Ystaal, thanks!  I am currently clearing my DVR with an icy-hot patch.  Hopefully that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards