Illinois
Options

Outdoor Ceremony HELP!! (Northbrook, IL)

Hi! I am completely stumped and will give a virtual hug to anyone who can help me :-) We are looking at a wedding reception site in Northbrook, IL that doesn't have an outside for a ceremony. Do you know of a place that offers an outside ceremony around the area?? For 120 people.

Maybe a park with a community center? a reasonably priced golf club? I want something with a bathroom (that's why I ruled out a forest preserve, no bathroom and had mosquitoes). OR a synagogue with a nice outside around there is helpful too.

Help?

Re: Outdoor Ceremony HELP!! (Northbrook, IL)

• Options
    heyyjude7heyyjude7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do know that The Glen Club in Glenview has a lovely garden to use.  You might also want to look at the area of Meadowhill Park with the retention pond.  There is a golf course back there as well as a nature path off of Illinois.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Winnetka Community House has an outdoor garden where you can have your wedding and a reception room right off the garden area.  We are getting married there next year and have decided to get married outside and have our cocktail hour outside as well (weather permitting), before proceeding to the reception area for our dinner.  Our guest list is about 120 people as well.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    botanical gardens in glencoe
    Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards