Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Cake Centerpieces - need pics!!

I am leaning towards having mini cakes as my table centerpieces rather than spending the money on one, large wedding cake.  I think I will use 8" round cakes on top of cute (and probably all different) cake stands and then decorate the table a bit more with some votive candles and maybe some flower petals and fabric.  Does anyone have pictures of mini cakes you can share?  I would like for them to be fun and not just white & boring.  I'm using brighter colors (pinks, greens, oranges, etc) and I would like these cakes to bring out the colors and seem bright & fun.  If anyone has pictures to share I would really appreciate it!!!

Thanks!

Re: Cake Centerpieces - need pics!!

• edited December 2011
    I don't personally have any, but there are a lot on google.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Is there a reason why you want cakes as centerpieces? I was planning on doing them, sometimes, depending on what you want exactly it adds up to be the same price as a cake. but I do like the idea they are cute! here are some ideas...I was going to do like 5 different cakes for the tables so people could see the different cakes on each table.
  • edited December 2011
    Go to cakecentral.com and look at their photo gallery.  You'll have to register but it's free.   You can search the photo albums by color, shape, occasion, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards