Florida-West Coast

Yippy!!Got some things done!!and maybe losing a few bride maids :-(

So excited!! booked our venue and bought my dress/veils!!!! sister making bridesmaid dresses so thats cool ..but 2 of my future bridesmaid came to visit us for the holiday  my little sister and FI sister inlaw just found out they are PG and is having thier babies in the same month Sept!! within weeks before my wedding!! my wedding is Oct 17 and one lives in IL and the other in MA  and might have to drop out but im happy for them. Wish we all lived closer so they could aleast come to the wedding..Anyways  I hope im next with that LOL  besides that Im ive almost got our Dj checked off. now working on invitations and save the dates and other stuff but aleast a got somethings done. Hows everyone doing?

Just wanted to share with you all :-) Take care.
happy planning

Re: Yippy!!Got some things done!!and maybe losing a few bride maids :-(

• babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on get thinks checked off the list. one of my BM is due 2 weeks exactly before my wedding. If she drops out I'll deal with that when it happens. I am happy for her and know she would do anything and everything to still be at my wedding
  • edited December 2011

Thanks ;-)..Yeah Im happy for them too for sure!!I :-)I know they would do anything to be here. I just wish we were all closer we all live all over the country lol.I want them to do what ever is best for them and the baby :-) We can always catch up another time. Plus I still have 3 other sister who are not PG LOL the girls are due weeks from each other and 3 weeks from the wedding.LOL

• MissyV04MissyV04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Maid of Honor is due the day after the wedding and another bridesmaid will be six months pregnant. I'm excited for them though.
  • edited December 2011
    Thats great I hope im PG soon after im married too!!well since my FI is old fashion he wants to be husband and wife first lol but if it was up to me id have a baby already lol
  • edited December 2011
    Great job to the checks!!!  Which venue did you go with?  As far as the PREGO BM..it must be going around.  One of my BM is PREGO and thank the LORD her dress still fits.  She was a size O when we ordered the dresses and I told her order a size 2 just in case you gain a few pds.  We had no idea that she was PREGO when we ordered the dresses could you imagine if we did not get a bigger size?  I would be panicing right now:)
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    is there something in the water??!!!!  It sounds like baby central =) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sarahflbellasarahflbella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol...I am having the same thing. My sister, MOH, is pregnant and due 2 weeks before my wedding. eeek!
  • edited December 2011

We are going with Saddle Brook golf and tennis resort it close to home and we are doing everything there.what about you?

• edited December 2011
    Maybe our house is very Fertile LOL I hope it rubs off on my FI once we are married
  • edited December 2011
    Haha it sounds like its more Common lol
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Julie and flo congrats on the 10 years!!and your big day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards