African American Weddings

Monday Accountablity / Support

How did everyone do last week with your weight loss goals? Please tell us your victories and / or setbacks.

Any questions for the group?
Wedding date July 7, 2012

Re: Monday Accountablity / Support

• Victories: Today marked the end of our Biggest Loser Challenge at work and from February 6- April 30 (today), I lost 12 lbs! I'm really happy. My goal was to get into the 150 club and I am here! Rounding the corner to the 140 club. That is my goal because that was my college weight.

Setbacks: I only lost 1 lb this week. I lost an entire workout day because we had to go and register for the wedding gifts.

Question: Does anyone take any vitamins, supplements or drinks for energy? I'm watching what I eat an exercising but I'm wondering if I'm just lathargic by nature? I've even brought it up to my dr and she said I'm fine.
    imageAnniversary
  • Great job Mrs Boss on your weight loss thus far.

I take a daily multi-vitamin to improve my immune system but I don't take anything that is specifically for weight loss. I'm alittle scared after seeing so many diet pills being recalled every other minute.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • victories: I finally completed the 100 wokout by myself...on a saturday! Yay!

setbacks: After the workout, went to the Cheesecake factory...

Question above: I take quite a bit. But for weight loss, I take daily multi-vitamin, fenugreek and papaya enymes. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • I only have setbacks....I've been eating badly!!! Ughhh I'm having a chicken tender sub right now lol. 

I need to get back on my regimen but lately i've just been hungry!

• I met my minutes goal and saw a loss of three lbs. I am hoping to meet my minutes goal again this week. I continue to fight the battle with sweets though. Lol

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Victories: I went down to 145 this week (although it was 146 this am)  That was my goal for April and I met it. My goal for May is to get under 140.  wedding goal was 135... But now, Im thinking I may make it under 130!!!!!!!
    I ate well, I rewarded myself with a slice of red velvet cheese cake that I have been staring at in the diner fridge for 2 MONTHS!!  I promised myself Id have a piece when I got under 150. When the lady brought it to me I couldnt even finish it....lol the other 1/2 is in my fridge. 

Setbacks:  I have not been working out as much as Id like but, with the keep up on the diet, Im happy with myself. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards