June 2012 Weddings

Who is still yet to be married?

All of us who are still yet to be married need to really hang together and keep this board alive!  It has totally died in the last week or two.

Who is still left to get married?

Who is planning on coming back to this board after the wedding?

Re: Who is still yet to be married?

• I am getting married June 30th!
  • Me *holds up hand*- I'm still waiting to get married. 7 days left!
    I probably will check in, but I will mostly move over to the busier boards since TN is dead and TB is full of mommies, which I'm not.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Me, Sunday is Go-day for me! We go on our HM the day after but i'll probably pop back on the board when we get home. I am on my computer all day long for work so it's easy for me to hang out here...
  • I am getting married in 4 days! ( June 23) I was just thinking 7 years ago today I was doing inventory at my job (retail store) at the time, I had a crush on one of the inventory supervisors (who i found out had a crush on me as well). Funny to think that this is the man that I am going to marry this weekend! If anyone would have suggested he was the man I was going to marry on day, I would have given them a "yeah, right!" look.
    Anyhow, I have been the most stressed about the wedding the last 30 days of my year and a half engagement. I managed to come myself down for two weeks then the stress rollercoaster kept making unexpected turns and twists. I have loss some weight for not being hungry (nerves). We are mostly packed for the stuff we need to bring to our wedding and for our wedding week/honeymoon week.
    I hope everything turns out beautiful and that my wedding really rocks!!
  • drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    I got 10 more days! June 29!
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_who-is-still-yet-to-be-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b8348dd5-9df5-4e76-bc80-d65b3dd54868Post:2c18aae7-3a52-4fe7-9224-0b79ac781e7a">Re: Who is still yet to be married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married in 4 days! ( June 23) I was just thinking 7 years ago today I was doing inventory at my job (retail store) at the time, I had a crush on one of the inventory supervisors (who i found out had a crush on me as well). Funny to think that this is the man that I am going to marry this weekend! If anyone would have suggested he was the man I was going to marry on day, I would have given them a "yeah, right!" look. <strong>Anyhow, I have been the most stressed about the wedding the last 30 days of my year and a half engagement.</strong> I managed to come myself down for two weeks then the stress rollercoaster kept making unexpected turns and twists. I have loss some weight for not being hungry (nerves). We are mostly packed for the stuff we need to bring to our wedding and for our wedding week/honeymoon week. I hope everything turns out beautiful and that my wedding really rocks!!
    Posted by rikkidawn28[/QUOTE]

I take a pill for that.

First Look
  • I'm still left! the day is june 23rd!   I would like to go to the TN, they seem very catty over there though  : /
  • Peachy-
    I don't. I try to breathe deeply and twirl around my living room with my fiance. Oh and a glass (or more) of wine.

I think I will avoid talking about my wedding to any of my coworkers. I know they are geniunely concerned but sometimes talking about the stress makes me more upset.

I think I will brew some tea then tan before going to work.

• I'm still here - another June 23rd bride!!!  Stress levels have diminished, now just can't wait for the day to get here.  I am stalking the weather. LOL    Next is the bump - we both own houses.    My "local" board is also dead, what is with that???
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_who-is-still-yet-to-be-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b8348dd5-9df5-4e76-bc80-d65b3dd54868Post:d2535904-b425-4e7f-86ff-941f80dff3ef">Re: Who is still yet to be married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Peachy- I don't. I try to breathe deeply and twirl around my living room with my fiance. Oh and a glass (or more) of wine. I think I will avoid talking about my wedding to any of my coworkers. I know they are geniunely concerned but sometimes talking about the stress makes me more upset. I think I will brew some tea then tan before going to work.
    Posted by rikkidawn28[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan.

First Look
  • June 30th!  I would love to return to recap the wedding with lots of pics!  Still have plenty to do considering my baby cousin took out every single member of the family at a party last weekend with the flu.  Not me, though, because luckily I wasn't there!  I've been helping out my mom with lots of stuff since she hasn't left her bed the past two days. 

Also, a bridesmaid's dress STILL hasn't come in and she ordered it in February.  I'm beyond mad at this point. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sunday is my day!  I think I might still come back.  I enjoy chatting with everyone and see what's going on. You also can't beat the drama on the etiquette and moms and maids boards!
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've got four days to go, and ready to get it all over with!
  • Me.

I have to wait till June 30th. It seems so far far away, but right around the corner.
  • I'm still left! I have 11 days to go! I'm still popping in to comment every once in a while, but I definitely don't start threads like I used to. The board has just changed a lot in the last month with lots of randoms and newbs popping in and freaking out about things I did a year ago.

I'll definitely post a recap of our wedding, but other than that, I don't think I'll post much after the wedding.
  • June 23rd here! We don't have much left to do. Our first family and friends are flying in tomorrow and I'm so excited to see them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think when it's your wedding day, the bride in the ticker is on top of the husband...so your ticket consumates your marriage too....
  • I'm still here... 11 days to go!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Still hanging in there, I leave tomorrow for our destination wedding... 4 days to gooo!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Who is still left to get married?
    Me!! June 30.... 11 days!

Who is planning on coming back to this board after the wedding?
    I might.... we will seee....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Getting married on Saturday! I leave today with my MOH for CA and FI will come down Thursday. I couln't be more excited!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited June 2012
    I am June 23rd too! Trying to enjoy the upcoming days and I mostly am, but when it comes to sleeping it is just not happening. Any suggestions? I am up for taking meds at this point!
  • I'm getting married on June 29th- I cannot wait!  It can't come fast enough.  Honestly I couldn't have done it without the girls on these boards but I kind of want to put wedding planning behind me after the big day.  
  • I'm not married yet. I can't wait till the 30th is here but these last couple weeks have been stressful. My wedding dress wasn't shortened like it should have been. I was able to pick it up finally last week. Just found out last night that where we were having our rehersal dinner, we can't use anymore. It was all going to be outside, bbq style. Can't do that anymore cause the whole state is in fire restriction and about 30 miles from out venue is a huge fire. Not a threat at all to our venue but still that sucks. Two weeks ago I found out my sister had never ordered her dress and they have been discontinued, had to drive all over the state to find one in her size.
         But it's all good, I think I'll come back after the wedding just to see how everyone's went. But that won't be till the middle of July when we get back from our honeymoon.
  • Getting married on June 23rd so 4 days left.... !

• June 24th!  Signing off on Wednesday night though and traveling to the Poconos.
  • I'm June 30th. I'll prob. recap on my local board only.

• June 23rd!! Can't wait my OOT guest start arriving tonight! :) also last day of work today for 3 weeks!! AHH So excited for our day and HM!
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Another June 23rd bride here! Every time i log in and see the lower number on my planner I get butterflies! This last month has flown by! I will be back, at least to AW my pics :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards