New Hampshire
Options

Tent Rental

Does any one have any idea how much it cost to rent a tent to have an outdoor wedding? None of the websites give prices and we are trying to figure out if having a backyard wedding would save us any money or if it would end up being approximately the same as having it at a reception site. Thanks in advance for your help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tent Rental

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would call around to some places to get some estimates.  Most places need some specifics of size and space to know what to charge.  Just make some calls...it won't hurt.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try calling Taylor Rental...or check out their website for some ideas about pricing.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MOG730MOG730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exeter Rental also has pricing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were seriously considering doing a backyard wedding with a tent, but quickly realized that for what wanted, it would be far more expensive no matter who we went with - even though we had our caterer and had a pretty good idea as to how to keep the costs down otherwise.  For what we were looking for, it would have been around $6,000 (with the upgrades, delivery, set up, etc.)  Given what we've looked at, I'd say go with a reception site so that you're not spending all of your money on rentals!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just recently went through Exeter Rent-all and got a quote of $3,600 for a tent, tables, chairs, linens, and dishes.  This was going very basic.  Quite pricey!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards