Pre-wedding Parties

Pedi Party

My best friend is getting married this Saturday :)  On Friday afternoon the bride and a few girls are going to have pedicures (pedi's at 2 rehearsal at 6).  I've booked the back area of a local spa for our pedis and they are letting me bring in drinks and snacks.  I was planning cup cakes and mimosas but found out we're havin mimosas the next morning and so I want to change it up.  So I need ideas girls...I want something alcoholic but light and easy since I have to transport.

Thanks!

Re: Pedi Party

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Margaritas and chips/salsa.........Sangria and fruit.........
  • edited December 2011
    Make a batch of lemonade and flavored crystal light packets, add vodka.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_pedi-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:a8b769fe-c175-4db5-8e0d-f4f22f69397cPost:86878a4b-fed6-49c5-9480-c187e0515e5f">Re: Pedi Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]Margaritas and chips/salsa.........Sangria and fruit.........
    Posted by mobkaz[/QUOTE]
    This is my idea of heaven.. either one! lol I love this idea!!
    image August 2011 Siggy Challange *Hair Inspiration* Wedding Countdown Ticker 156 image Invited to Our Big Day!
    73 image Will be celebrating with us!
    9 image are missing out!
    74 image Keeping me wating

• edited December 2011
    What about a bellini? it's champagane and peach schnapps and you could add a few slices of peaches on the bottom of the glass! It's one of my favorite drinks and it's very light and refreshing. We are having a bellini station at our wedding in July. Sounds like a fun party! ENJOY :)
  • edited December 2011
    All of the above are good ideas and exactly what I would say.  To piggyback off of the margarita idea, you could go and buy a couple bottles of Skinnygirl Margarita.  The alcohol is already in there which would make it all the easier to transport and serve!

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Jose Cuervo makes a new light margarita with the alcohol already in it and it has less calories that skinny girl margarita! (and it tastes good :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards