Florida-South Florida

KNOTTIES -I'M MARRIED!!!

Hello All!
YES! I got married at The Rusty Pelican On Saturday 22MAY10 - and it was so much more than what I expected!  All the guests were very impressed and raved about the FOOD!  I did not get a chance to write a last post!  I can't THANK YOU girls enough for all the support, ideas and opinions.  If it was not for this board I would not have the wedding I had.  I still have family in town - so I am spending time with them and also getting ready for our honeymoon cruise - Royal Oasis - Eastern Caribbean - can't wait! 
ALL THE VENDORS came thru - I will post reviews as soon as I can - I consider myself a budget bride - $10,500 - 80 people BRUNCH Reception! I could not have done this without you all!
For those of you who are using Edible Creations - you will not have regrets everyone raved about the cake and came up to me asking where did I order it!
Photograher: Stephanie Sokol - arrived early despite her Mom just had open heart surgery - she was so patient and pleasant!
Javier - My Treasure Videos - Sweetheart! can't wait to see the teaser and video!
Landys Flowers or Flowers by Gerardo - everyone raved about the floral arrangements - simple, unique, and prrreeeetttyyyyy!
Belly Dancers from Belly Motions wowed the guests!

That's all for now! Take care and HAPPY PLANNING!!!

Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken

Re: KNOTTIES -I'M MARRIED!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards