North Carolina

Ocean Isle - anyone?

Does anyone have any recommendations for hair/make-up for me and my bm's?  I also need to find someone to do our cake.  Is anyone familiar with the area that could help me?  We hope to avoid traveling down there again before the wedding so I'm really relying on reviews/referrals.

Thanks!

Re: Ocean Isle - anyone?

• edited December 2011
    My FI's second cousin or something like that, has a salon in Calabash (like 10 mins at most from Ocean Isle). Her salon is Good Looks studio and she is good at cutting hair/styling.  I don't know her rates, but that will get you started.  She might know of someone who could do your makeup or hair is she couldn't.

Sorry I just moved here, but I'm getting married in Charlotte. So I really don't know much about the venues here.  GL!
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how far she travels, but Kathy Kanby makes amazing cakes!  We're using her for our Surf City Wedding.  We visited with several people between Jacksonville and Wilmington, and she was by far the best.  And her prices are great.
  • edited December 2011

thank you both so much!

alliegator - would you mind sharing her contact info. with me? djarltlj at gmail

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards