North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Photography-- GingerSnaps Photography

I am getting married in Duck on May 28, 2011 and am currently searching for a photographer. Does anybody have any input on GingerSnaps Photography?

Re: Photography-- GingerSnaps Photography

• Options
    evenundomielevenundomiel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ginger is great!! She is a local...so she really knows the best places to get shots. She trained with Shooters...so she's excellent
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    KIMBERPARKSKIMBERPARKS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   kimberly parks/bangs salon and spa
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Ginger for our September 2011 wedding and I couldn't be happier! she's the sweetest person and so helpful. She always got back to me very quickly, and is very good recommending what type of package you need for your wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend got married this summer and Ginger was the photographer...she did an awesome job and was easy to work with. It did take a little longer then we were told to get the proofs uploaded for viewing on the website. Great idea that way everyone can see as soon as possible on one site!
  • Options
    Mandi0706Mandi0706 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would not use Ginger Harvey from GingerSnaps Photography based on the fact that she didn't give us everything that we have paid for.  I got married in Duck on June 4, 2010.  She did a wonderful job with the pictures but it took about 4 months to even get the proofs uploaded to her website.  We've only gotten one thing that we've paid for and didn't receive about $500 worth of products from her.  I have been trying to contact her since November of 2010 and she still has not returned any of my calls, emails, or letters.  Her voicemail on her phone is full so I can't even leave her a message anymore.  I have been in contact with three other people that are going through the same thing.  I would advise to NOT USE GINGERSNAPS PHOTOGRAPHY if you want to get the products you're paying for!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    daniel pullen located on hatteras island is wonderful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards