New York

Ceremony/Reception Locations near Ithaca

My FI and I are planning on getting married in June 2012, and are looking for a place for the Reception and/or Ceremony.  I am really interested in more of an "off the beaten path" type place with more of a rustic theme for our vintage inspired wedding that also won't break the bank.  My family is from about 20 minutes north-east of Ithaca, so that area would be the most ideal...any ideas would GREATLY be appreciated!  I'm stumped!!!

Re: Ceremony/Reception Locations near Ithaca

• edited December 2011

Check out Wingmasters Lodge in Marathon, NY.  It's www.wingmastersny.com

The website is kinda crappy, but the place is great.  You can have the ceremony and reception there, and you can pick your own caterer.

• edited December 2011
    I got married last year at the Fontainebleau between Ithaca and Watkins and LOVED it. I have a few married bio photos but can give you more info if you are interested
  • awannall727awannall727 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the replies, but we decided to go with the Lakewatch in Lansing.  It has a great rustic feel to it and the details are really beautiful inside.  We also decided to move the wedding up to next October, and since the location overlooks the lake, the view is going to be beautiful when the trees are in foilage.  Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards