April 2013 Weddings

Happy Sunday!!

Hey girls how was your weekend?? Anything cool planned today?? I'm meeting my girls at my venue and the vendor that is doing the linens and draping is coming.. He's gonna show the final sample table and I'm gonna pay the balance. Im really excited because he is the last of my big vendors to pay. So I have florist, cake, photographer and dress done!! Now I just have to work on paying off the venue!!!! So happy
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Happy Sunday!!

• Sounds like you've got an exciting day ahead! My weekend's been good, pretty low-key, but I've enjoyed it. Nothing wedding related going on at the moment either. We need to start thinking about cake pretty soon though (by which I mean find and book a baker, since we both have an idea of the kind of cake we want (see siggy)!).
  • I think I ended up with a 'silent' migraine - aka no pain, but the auras and vomitting and light sensitivity from some Thai food last night. I spent the day in bed, and now I'm wide awake. LOL

Went to a local Cleveland hot spot for dinner and had some soup and ice cream and coffee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards