Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Grey's!

This day is dragging... I know I'm not the only one here that watches Grey's... who else is super excited for tonight's episode?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Grey's!

• Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <raises hand!>

MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm kinda unsure about the whole music thing... but I'm sure it will be good. Gonna be dramatic for sure! I heard rumors that Addison will be back (I guess for un-born baby stuff)...?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm hoping no one gets killed off though...

I cant take it- I'm still upset about George
    hahaha (but seriously I am)

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I so excited.  Not sure how the music will be, but it better be a good episode since there was all this hype about it.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_greys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:be9b4955-e844-448a-a120-1878c56e4d4dPost:16723588-6978-4dad-9921-2f9ed641cc0f">Re: Grey's!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm hoping no one gets killed off though... I<strong> cant take it- I'm still upset about George hahaha (but seriously I am)
    </strong>Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad - me too! I don't think anyone will get killed, honestly, though. I'm really hoping the baby makes it too (mostly due to my INSANE baby fever and wanting one of those munchkins myself).
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_greys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:be9b4955-e844-448a-a120-1878c56e4d4dPost:1c492fff-f221-47d0-97cb-8e927d11d909">Re: Grey's!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I so excited.  Not sure how the music will be, but it better be a good episode since there was all this hype about it.
    Posted by drink227[/QUOTE]

I agree that there has been ridiculous hype. I am not sure if you guys are FB friends with the Grey's page, but the updates about it have been crazy pants.
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited for the episode also.  I'm glad it's finally getting better.  For awhile there isn't wasn't so great. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Callie O'Malley is an AMAZING singer... so I'm really looking forward to hearing her sing.  I know she's doing Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars and Brandi Carlisle's The Story.  She sang The Story on GMA yesterday... and it was FANTASTIC.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Bailey has an amazing voice.  I saw her on Broadway a few years ago when she was in Chicago.  I was speechless.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_greys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:be9b4955-e844-448a-a120-1878c56e4d4dPost:530eea0e-3efa-4d48-94b4-c9b855fcbdae">Re: Grey's!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Callie O'Malley is an AMAZING singer... so I'm really looking forward to hearing her sing.  I know she's doing Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars and Brandi Carlisle's The Story.  She sang The Story on GMA yesterday... and it was FANTASTIC.
    Posted by RecoveringActor[/QUOTE]

I had no idea! And now I am intrigued...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to Callie O' Malley.....I've heard her sing before and shes really good

Im interested to see who gets picked for Chief Resident. Poor Christina is always getting screwed--burke, shootings, her bf having to choose now
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't seen last weeks episode yet!!! And I know I am going to miss tonights. I can't wait to get all of this house stuff finished so I can catch up on shows!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • edited December 2011
    Sara Ramirez in Spamalot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TIVnq2kkjY

She has a Tony for this role.  She's unbelievable. 

Here's her singing The Story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cIEfRZQXEo
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_greys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:be9b4955-e844-448a-a120-1878c56e4d4dPost:16723588-6978-4dad-9921-2f9ed641cc0f">Re: Grey's!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm hoping no one gets killed off though... I cant take it- I'm still upset about George hahaha (but seriously I am)
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

I'm still sad about George too.
    Photobucket
  • bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen the episode yet and am going to watch it tomorrow.

I am also still upset about George dying, if Callie dies, then I am going to soo upset!!!  Oh my gosh Addison might come back, that would actually be really cool and kinda weird since Callie is pregnant with Mark's baby and they were together at one time. 

I also can't wait to hear them all sing, Callie's voice is AMAZING!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm watching Grey's from last night (working hard, I know). I knew Callie and Bailey had great voices, but I'm pretty impressed by Hunt. The singing is a little weird though.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    edited December 2011
    Bean I am watching it too!!!  Yes I must agree some of it has been a little weird. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't a huge fan. The songs didn't really seem to fit and it was hard to get into the story. There were times when I would have been crying in a normal episode, but I was staring at the awkwardness in this one.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards