Snarky Brides
Options

I'm going to get made fun of for this but I've stopped giving ashit.

Re: I'm going to get made fun of for this but I've stopped giving ashit.

• Options
    Don't leave Heels! If you do, they win. I know its not about winning, but still...

And I totally missed the braces thing so maybe I'm waaaaay off base, but I have braces right now too. :)
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-going-made-fun-of-this-but-ive-stopped-giving-ashit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ccb993d-4bc3-4f83-b432-907ed45d0aeaPost:4b56a54f-3ebb-4934-8d2c-9ac0de45bf30">Re: I'm going to get made fun of for this but I've stopped giving ashit.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like Heels and think she is pretty. <strong>And her hair probably smells nice, like freesia.</strong>
    Posted by zippityb[/QUOTE]
    Ibelieve this to be true.
  • Options
    Heels- Dont let those stupid broads run you out of here.  Especially people who have no balls and cant say things to your face.  Cowards will always be the lowest form of loser.

Plenty of people dont like me either and I dont give a shiit.  WE like you and want you to stay.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Heels don't go!! Some people are never happy unless they are making others hurt.  They are pathetic and really should examine why they are such dickweeds.  I hope you stay. 
  • Options
    Heel, I am seriously tearing up over here imagining SB without you (not in a stalkerish way I promise). I know that there are issues between you and a couple posters, but it is extremely juvenile for them to keep feeding the conflict by bringing it up repeatedly. I haven't seen you make any snide comments about anyone else, beef or not. 

Please don't let the children, who live for drama and conflict, make you leave your SB family. We love you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm going to copy katie.....she;ll wrap herself around one leg and I'll wrap myself around the other.  DOn't leave!!!
  • Options
    This is not happening!!!!! *sticks fingers in ears, closes eyes, scream and stomps-5 year old style*

:(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-going-made-fun-of-this-but-ive-stopped-giving-ashit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ccb993d-4bc3-4f83-b432-907ed45d0aeaPost:5da66075-2bf9-4407-8926-811dea884920">Re: I'm going to get made fun of for this but I've stopped giving ashit.</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's not one person, it's a lot of persons.  The non-board-war-whateverthefuckyouwanttocallit, the passive aggressive digs via KPS and TNPS, the braces bullshit, I'm done.  I have thick skin but I can only take so much. But don't worry, I can always come back as BlameCanada. 
    Posted by goheels05[/QUOTE]

heels. that's silly. you KNOW we've said mean things on here too. and invaded disney boards just to make fun of them. and all kinds of crap.
  • Options
    laladypoetlaladypoet member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-going-made-fun-of-this-but-ive-stopped-giving-ashit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ccb993d-4bc3-4f83-b432-907ed45d0aeaPost:ec5bfac3-ab5f-4094-9fe3-b504da5b5a04">Re: I'm going to get made fun of for this but I've stopped giving ashit.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm going to get made fun of for this but I've stopped giving ashit. : In Heels' case, I'm not sure that taking a break would make the bullshit stop.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    I couldn't disagree more. look at how many people have gone through the same thing, taken a break, came back, and lived to tell the tale.
  • Options
    Omg, I go to school/work for awhile and come back to this.  I don't even know what to say but HEELS PLEASE DONT GO!!!!!!!!111eleventy!!  I understand all the BS can get overwhelming or whatever but don't let a stupid website push you off the edge.  That's letting them/he/she/whoever win.  :(
  • Options
    I am seriously late to this but the whole situation is sucky.  Heels, I hope you don't go but if you feel it is right for you I understand.  Now I will have to find you on FB.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2010
     I know I've been gone lately and I'm really not 100% up to speed on what the f*ck is going on, but this is just ridonkuous and way past the line of ok adult mature behavior.  Its all just so sad.   Between this and the whole "omg boardwar but not boardwar but boardwar lol lol lol" I'm just..... embarrassed for TK lately.

Heels I'm sad you're considering leaving but a message board shouldn't be creeping out into your real life, affecting you in a negative way.  Life's too short for that kind of needless crap.   If it is, I understand your desire to step back from it and hope you'll pop back in down the line.  

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Also, In no way am I pointing fingers here AT ALL, this is just a general opinion.  But I think whoever created the site also created most of the "secrets" to get it going and I wouldnt be surprised if they threw one in there about themselves to "cover themselves"

Also Also, Roxy you look gawgeous in your new sig pic.  I mean that in the nicest paying-a-compliement-but-NOT-wanting-to-make-a-skin-suit-out-of-you way.

• Options
    I definitely think whoever created that site made the secrets in there. Stupid.

Thanks east! As long as you don't picture me naked. all the time...
  • Options
    also, also, also..I'm a fairly blunt person, but I just can't fathom telling anyone they are a "fat disgusting cross eyed freak" or telling someone specific their sig pic makes them look fat.  Thats just.... not. ok.  Being anonymous doesn't mean you get a free pass on an absence of human decency.  

This is just so wrong.  This has real, real potential to hurt people.  This isn't entertainment.  I hope whoever is enabling this knows what an awful person they are. 

• Options

Goddammit.  I'm obviously very late to this discussion, but what the fuuck?  A lot of us  came screaming to theknot after visiting other wedding-related boards and seeing how psycho  they were.  TK offered some sanity.  Now I just feel like . . .WTF?  Who ARE these people?

Heels, you've always been a nice person toward me and I've never seen you be mean to anyone else.  In fact, you've been one of the most consistently approachable, friendly, helpful people on the boards.  Apparently you've done/said some stuff that maybe you regret - obviously I don't know anything about that.  I hope you come back and I hope the bullshiit stops.  

Like Celles said, there have been crappy posts about E regulars and about SB regulars.  What universe did TK fall into?  Is this the bump now?  WTF?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-going-made-fun-of-this-but-ive-stopped-giving-ashit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ccb993d-4bc3-4f83-b432-907ed45d0aeaPost:ebd21ab5-f668-4375-8773-814116a099be">Re: I'm going to get made fun of for this but I've stopped giving ashit.</a>:
    [QUOTE]also, also, also..I'm a fairly blunt person, but I just can't fathom telling anyone they are a "<strong>fat disgusting cross eyed freak</strong>" or telling someone specific their sig pic makes them look fat.  Thats just.... not. ok.  Being anonymous doesn't mean you get a free pass on an absence of human decency.   This is just so wrong.  This has real, real potential to hurt people.  This isn't entertainment.  I hope whoever is enabling this knows what an awful person they are. 
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]
    Someone said this!?
  • Options
    So is the site disabled?  I just got home, and don't see anything on it.  (I'm not sure that I want to anyway)
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh whoa, I see theres more stuff from when I looked earlier.
  • Options
    Oh someone posted one about me.  Typical jealous over what I choose to spend my money on.  Jesus some people are so sad and pathetic. 
  • Options
    oK i'm majorly late but just by the posts on page 6. I just want to add..

Heels, please don't go. SB has (sorta) welcomed me way more then E ever did. And I like you. We had some bad but it's worked out. Forget the idiots. Stick around, pop in every so often! <3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I can't get in the second site
  • Options
    Heels YGPM.  Stick around, I like all the pretty people to look at.  :  )

Roxy--great new sig pic.  Where the DO you get all those great dresses?
  • Options
    Jackie- thanks! All over, they're accumulated over the years. Express, The Gap, H&M, Target, Local boutiques.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-going-made-fun-of-this-but-ive-stopped-giving-ashit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ccb993d-4bc3-4f83-b432-907ed45d0aeaPost:37ce0eee-cdf0-4e85-91d3-c2e936c88ee7">Re: I'm going to get made fun of for this but I've stopped giving ashit.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh someone posted one about me.  Typical jealous over what I choose to spend my money on.  Jesus some people are so sad and pathetic. 
    Posted by aprovencher21[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous of your shoe collection! :P
  • Options
    BTW-Jasmine and roxy love the new pics
  • Options
    Roxy - not to be creepy or anything, but the last time I went shopping, I went into a store that I never shop at, because they had an awesome dress in the window, and I thought of how cute it would look on you.  Of course, once I was in the store, I realized that while it would look cute on you, it would not on me.   
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-going-made-fun-of-this-but-ive-stopped-giving-ashit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ccb993d-4bc3-4f83-b432-907ed45d0aeaPost:79b8bdd0-4c72-4f61-bb5b-422f3150f8da">Re: I'm going to get made fun of for this but I've stopped giving ashit.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm going to get made fun of for this but I've stopped giving ashit. : I'm jealous of your shoe collection! :P
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

=) aw Thanks hun.  You're a sweetie not a twatwaffle.  I confess to posting my own thing on that site.  It will be fairly obvious who is me =)

I just don't get this.  If you have a problem with me or something just say it in a thread.  I'll tear them apart but this cowardly baloney is really something else. 

I also have never seen Heels do anything mean or bitchy.  I've never understood certain people being bitchy towards her......especially when those people typically rub me the wrong way.
  • Options
    Thank you Jamie!
  • Options
    See, I don't think how you spend your money could rub someone wrong. It's not offensive. I spend my money on many leather bound books...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards