Wisconsin

In need of DJ suggestions

I am getting married June 1, 2013 in Elkhart Lake and am in need of some suggestions on DJs. Just went to  a wedding where the DJ yelled at the guests and bridal party! Any suggestions would be great!

Re: In need of DJ suggestions

• Sound FX out of Neenah does an amazing job and they have a really cool display! They go everywhere and really work hard to get the guests involved. If we hadn't gone with the Piano Fondue Dueling Pianos we would have gone with those guys :)
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Smoov Music  - awesome, we just used them for our wedding. They have lighting as well. Loved Loved Loved!
  • We used A Personal Touch out of New Berlin.  Great guys - loved working with them.  MIL hired them for another event after our wedding since she liked them so much.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • http://www.facebook.com/pages/CS-Mobile-Music/121035041308773?ref=ts&fref=ts

is who we are using. We have been to a couple of weddings that they were the DJ at. Very fun and kept the guests dancing!! :)

We can't wait to have them for our wedding in Sept of 2013! Highly Recommend them!!
  • Highly recommend Double Platinum DJ! The owner Bill is amazing! We are so excited to have them do our June 2013 wedding. They do amazing extras as well, lights, gobo, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hate taking business away from local vendors; but have you considered "The Pros" or "Scratch Weddings" or "National Entertainment Group"  Their prices are great and reputations preceeds themselves.
  • We used Elite Entertainment and would highly recommend Don. He was AMAZING . Our dance floor was full till the end of the night.
  • I used soundfire DJ and Alton was AWESOME!! I couldn't have asked for anything better.  His prices were extremely reasonable to me and from the start he helped with everything.  I told him I was having problems with my venue and he told me he would take over to make sure the timeline for the reception went as planned and he did.  He's out of Green Bay and I paid an extra $50 to have him travel to Door Co. 

www.soundfiredj.com I also have some video from our wedding of him playing and his booth if you are interested just pm me.
  • Travis at Madison Mobile DJ. But only Travis, he is the best!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards