North Carolina-Outer Banks

Limos and shuttles and buses oh my

Hi ladies!  Have any of you contracted with any limo/ shuttle/ bus companies for your guests?  We do not need 4x4 transportation, but we are looking to transport all of our guests (about 40 + about 10 total WP, incl. me and FI), so I'm thinking a shuttle and a 10-passenger limo will do it.  I have calls into Beach Limousine and Island Limousine but would love to hear if any of you have any good/ bad experiences with any vendors down there.

(I do know enough from reading this board to steer clear of the mean big blue bus man :)

Re: Limos and shuttles and buses oh my

• hibiscus118hibiscus118 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any vendor reviews but I was looking at the OBX Bride's magazine today and saw an ad for Sandy Beach Tours.  Worth checking out I guess.
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • HStaffordHStafford member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going through Island Limosuine and getting a stretch Lincoln Navigator for $125/hour.  They are going to be making multiple trips between the Hampton Inn and the venue (about a mile away), so we have reserved them for about 2 hours both before the wedding and after the reception.  I can't say whether they are good or not since I haven't used them yet... but my planner recommended them and has done business with them a lot, so hopefully they are a good choice!
  • sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things from my other vendors about Sandy Beach Tours. Hope you find what you need!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • dwfangirldwfangirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards