Snarky Brides

*Beatlegirl25*

Got something for ya!

Better pictures of my flowers.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: *Beatlegirl25*

• Ooh, so pretty! I love it! So yeah, that confirms it. Your bouquet is what mine should have been. ;) Thanks for remembering to share with me!

Great pic as well. I've noticed you using more of your wedding pics in your sig, and they are all quite lovely.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • I actually posted some a few days ago that I begged the photographer for, he sent me 12. I have another 4 weeks to get the rest. :(
  • Aw, it sucks to have to wait for them I bet! But they really are stunning. Congrats!

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • It's driving me nuts. But oh well.

Here's a few more of my favs.
  • I love them! You are so pretty! Looks like the weather was perfect that day as well. :) That garden is gorgeous.

• I love them Kd.  You were a beautiful bride.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • We actually snuck into someones backyard. We did that a lot.

And the only time it rained was as I was getting out of the car, so I had to wait for it to stop because I had a horse carriage waiting to take me to the chapel. That was fun, trying to keep mud off my dress. But it worked out and we had a great day.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_beatlegirl25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d054de27-1f72-4ca7-99c4-8b9860081473Post:e6cf39fc-2974-416e-8fa0-d777ae6e34fe">Re: *Beatlegirl25*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love them Kd.  You were a beautiful bride.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Thank you! We did a 3 hour photo shoot through Charleston, so I'm anxious to see the rest of them.
  • Ooh, a 3-hr photo shoot is going to mean lots of great pics. That sucks about the rain though. I'd freak if there was mud about.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_beatlegirl25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d054de27-1f72-4ca7-99c4-8b9860081473Post:0bd72ecf-f5c5-446f-8b19-8877ab61f9bb">Re: *Beatlegirl25*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *Beatlegirl25* : Thank you! We did a 3 hour photo shoot through Charleston, so I'm anxious to see the rest of them.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Me too :)
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • God, you're beautiful. Those pictures are so cool.

• It's a lot of air brush make-up and hair.Hey I paid quite a bit of money for that.

Cew- have you done a boudior photo session?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards