New York-Hudson Valley

Greentree Food Tasting

Any other Greentree brides out there going to the food tasting next Thursday (9/20)? I heard that it's REALLY awesome from a friend who got married there last year and just wanted to be excited about it with anyone who's willing to chat!

Re: Greentree Food Tasting

• ME!!! I'll be there!  I'm super excited, but not even close to as excited as my dad is.  I mentioned it a few weeks ago - when Harrison sent the email.  Dude, without blinking, my dad canceled afternoon meetings and arranged to leave work early to be there in time.  It's really cute!  I think he's just in it for the cake!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Green Tree Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

• That's too cute!!! Everyone is excited except my FI. he's bent outta shape bc there's a giants game on. we've known about the tasting for over a month!!!! GRRRR!!! I'm sure he'll get over it when he's eating awesome food all night.

FYI - i heard that we should bring a notebook to this thing bc there's too much to remember!
  • Ha! My fi pulled the same crap! I tod him not to come. No tastings for you. Yeah right!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Green Tree Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

• not gonna lie - i'm seriously PO'd that we didn't get to try entrees. my friend got married there last year and she got to sit down and pick an app, an entree, and a dessert. WTF?
  • I'm actually having all stations as my dinner, so this worked out really well for me.  Would have liked to have the carving and pasta stations though.   Call Harrison and tell him to set something up.  They can't expect you to select food without tasting it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Green Tree Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards