Honeymoon Discussions

Caribbean in July????

We are pretty set on St. Lucia or another Caribbean island for our honeymoon, but I am just nervous about hurricane season and rainy season, both of which start in June I believe... should be go anyways? I am just terrified it will be rainy and cloudy... what should we do?
"There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Caribbean in July????

• I think you will be ok, but double check with a travel agent. We were looking into the same thing and haven't run across problems yet.
  • Also check into travel insurance.
  • yes-june 1 to nov 30 is hurricane season in the caribbean/atlantic.
    3 islands are hit much less often than the balance of the arrea-bonaire, curacao and aruba. if you're concered the PP is right-trip insurance that includes weather related cancellation/interruption.

• I live in the Caribbean (st. Vincent and the Grenadines) .. and it is not that rainy in July .. I know within the past few weeks we were having lots of rain and thunderstorms but surprisingly only at nights around 8-10pm... the days are usually very hot.... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had great weather while we were on our caribbean cruise from July 25- Aug 1.

But we were told we had just missed several rainy days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards