April 2012 Weddings

Stick around

Hey to all my wonderful friends here on our board. I know we are quickly checking off our weddings so I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I will keep our board here running until our anniversary board opens on the nest. I will continue siggys and all as long as theres participation. I hope everyone will stick around after the wedding so we can all be friends  who talk about life and things non wedding related! Ive enjoyed getting to know you all and hope to continue these wonderful friendships. Once our one year gets here and we get our anniversary board on the nest I will move us over there. I hope to see everyone remain active and to those who arent regular posters i hope that once the weddings are over you will all have more time to get to know everyone here better. It has been an honor being the mod here and becoming friends with such an amazing group of women! So please stick around and help me keep our board active! ;)

Photobucket
April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!

Re: Stick around

• edited April 2012

You are an awesome Mod Aimee!  I'll definitely be sticking around :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Count me in :-)
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Ok.  What's a siggy? And do I need to create a separate account for the nest?
    Sorry, but I 'm still a noob. :-(

I just met you all, but it's because of all of you that I'm not stressing at all. :-)

Thanks April brides for posting anything and everything here! VERY Helpful!

And thanks Mod for keeping this going.  I will be one who plans on sticking around.

~Renée
    Anniversary
  • I plan on sticking around too!
  • @kipper a siggy is the photos we have at the bottom of our posts. There is usually wording somewhere that says April 2012 siggy challenge or something similar. Every month I post a new challenge that gives us all a chance to show off something about us. And when we move over to the nest I didnt have to do much when I posted the first time there it asked me to sign in and pulled up all my info I edited if needed and kept my same name and everything. Took a few seconds! Glad to see you will be around still!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Great, Mod Aimee!
    Thank you for the help.
    ~Renée
    Anniversary
  • I plan on sticking around too!  (Even with a postponed wedding and not married yet).  I love our board though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards