Military Brides

New to the board!!!

Hey,
My name is Melissa. Soon-to-be hubby is James. We have been engaged for a little over a year and have finally arrived at a time in our lives where we can afford the wedding i want. i have 10 months till the date and i can't wait!!!!

Re: New to the board!!!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  What branch of the military is he in (or are you in the military yourself)?

That's great that you both saved up to afford the wedding you want, and I look forward to seeing the details develop!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Kudos to you!!! FI and I are/were saving for the wedding we wanted, but my parents did insist on paying (it has its advantages, but at the same time I feel like I have to settle) but now as long as the Corps cooperate we'll get to go on a FAB honeymoon!! Welcome A"Board"... Haha.. I'm such a Silly Sailor Girl..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lollipoplilylollipoplily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is Army. This this is the second marriage for the 2 of us. SOO we get to have a little more fun with this one. AND we both got married by a JP the first time.. so this is the first wedding for the both of us.Laughing so excited!! went dress shopping yesterday! YAY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards