Wisconsin

***Photo Question**

For those ladies that are using/used a photographer who gives your pics on a cd with rights to print. Where did you go have these printed out at ? Was this a better option than hiring a photographer who does the work for you ?
Need Opions Please and Thank You

Re: ***Photo Question**

• I printed all of mine through Shutterfly. However, I'm really into pictures/editing and have the time/motivation to make photobooks and albums. I didn't do this to save money.

I know plently of people who don't get prints to save money, and then never get around to getting prints or albums made on their own. For example, this is like the people who take tons of pics on their phone or camera but never upload them or get prints made.

It's really up to you.
  • Thanks.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_photo-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:7804fec2-988d-4d98-b98b-b4dd76430be0Post:d6e47de2-7920-4ea1-bb89-43e473efa91e">Re: ***Photo Question**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I printed all of mine through Shutterfly. However, I'm really into pictures/editing and have the time/motivation to make photobooks and albums. I didn't do this to save money. I know plently of people who don't get prints to save money, and then never get around to getting prints or albums made on their own. For example, this is like the people who take tons of pics on their phone or camera but never upload them or get prints made. It's really up to you.
    Posted by itzMS[/QUOTE]
  • We got a lot of prints made at Walgreen's.  Be sure to bring a copy of your rights release letter from your photographer with you to the store.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Even though we have the rights to the photos, we ordered a printed photo book from our photographer (I have no talent or desire to design anything like that myself on Shutterfly).  However, we did print some for frames or to give as gifts, and we just did this at Wal-Mart.
  • edited November 2012
    Nations Photo Lab is my absolute favorite! Their quality and customer service are exceptional and the pricing is great! Professional prints for everyone :)
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards