Chit Chat

has anyone seen Shrek the Final Chapter?

me, my sis (whose my matron of honor) and my BIL went to go see it when they came to visit last week :) bonding time! anyone else see it?

Re: has anyone seen Shrek the Final Chapter?

• Not yet.  My FI and I really want to see it.  We've seen all the other ones together. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • watched it 2 days ago...not the best shrek but still a good movie
  • Nope we saw Prince of Persia last night and I fell asleep, lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was afraid of that with the final Shrek. I told FI I didn't want to waste $$ on it at the theatre, we would just wait until it came out on DVD.
  • I really enjoyed it. We watched it in 3D and it was awesome
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    123image 64image 35 image 24image RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2010
  • megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    DH and I went to go see it last weekend. It was better than the 3rd one, imo, but not better than the first 2. Overall it was pretty funny, though.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • we had free movie passes from my grandma, so that was nice :) movies arent too bad here, went to a movie in another part of NC with a friend and it was 9.50!  that should be a CRIME!

i agree, not the best shrek but still good. I love the "do the roar" part haha :)
  • 9:50... HA!  I'm out side of NYC and tickets here are more like $11.00 +. 3#D movies are $15.00.  My Fi and I saw Clash of the Titans in 3D, it was awful and the 3D stuff gave me a headache! 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  •  FI and i went and saw it friday night it was cute. not as good as the first two but i liked it. it was nice to get away from the PIL's for a while.
  • edited May 2010
    Yes, it was good.  For sure not as good as the others though. I found it a little bit more grown up, something kids wouldnt understand.  LOL, i actually heard a 4 year old being like " why's shrek mad daddy?" and the dad was all like " he's just tired"  I dunno, you have to watch it to see what I mean.  It is good though.

LOL @ "do the roar!"
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • for the fact that local movies here are 6/6.50, 9.50 is a crime...especially since we went to go see Robin Hood instead of Letters to Juilet (long story) and it was terribbllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
  • We saw it yesterday. It was cute. I hated that "do the roar" kid, but it was funny. We paid $9 for the matinee here.
  • really? we couldnt stop laughing at "do the roar"  "i love you daddy!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards