Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

hair salons near Valley forge

So I think I am splurging on Cheekadee for my makeup... BUT now I need to find a reasonable place for my hair near valley forge. Does anyone have any recommendations?? My venue is right next to the KoP mall so that might have some options but I would love anyone's suggestions!
Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hair salons near Valley forge

• Options
    luvdelilahluvdelilah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Adolph Biecker over on Route 30 (just over the mountain from KOP).  I don't know how their prices compare, but they do amazing work!
  • Options
    PhillyGal34PhillyGal34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they are pretty pricey... I don't think I can ask my BP to shell out $80+ for their hair :-( but I agree... they are amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting ready?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to get ready at home/the hotel, see if Meghan Cahill can do hair.  There are other girls here who can recommend other hair people who come to you.  If you are willing to drive just a little bit, Francesco and Giovanni salon and spa in Trooper (one exit up 422 from KOP) pampered me before my wedding and were AWESOME.  I didn't have anyone there do my hair, and they were a little pricey, but the service was top notch.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure if I am going to have it done at my hotel or the salon... its all going to determine on price and everything.  I am still debating on Cheekadee, they require three people and right now i have two... I have another BM who said she would get makeup if I was stuck but i feel bad making her spent that money if she didn't really plan on it. 

OMG I just looked meghan and her wook looks amazing!!!!! i am definitely contacting her!!!!! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meghan was wonderful day of, and her prices are unbeatable.  Just be aware - she tends to book over a year in advance.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah she is booked my day (although my wedding is in the evening so my fingers are crossed she can do both!) she is also going to give me some referrals so that's great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting married?! I am getting married in KOP too, right near the mall
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    radisson valley forge!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards