Honeymoon Discussions

**Jagore08**

I read a post that you previously wrote to another knottie. If you dont mind me asking, which helicoptor tour company did you use? Which snorkling company did you use? I read mixed reviews on several of them and just wanted a knotties insight.

TIA
Michele

P.S. We are also going to spend some time in Kaui..do you have any recommnendations on activities to do there?

Re: **Jagore08**

• Sorry, this post got buried and I didn't see it until now.  

We got the helicopter tour from the activities book (you can find them in the lobby of your hotel).  I think the name of it was Air Maui. 

The snorkeling was through the surf shop chain.  It's one of the big ones but I don't remember the name of the company.  I think it may have been Maui Diving.  We just found this place as we were driving and stopped in for a bathing suit.  From what I remember it wasn't very expensive.  We went to Molokini to snorkel if that helps.

We also did the Road to Hana (which I got very car sick so make sure you have dramamine on hand).  Ate at Mama's Fish House (pretty pricey but the food was amazing).  We went up to the volcano (and they have a bike tour that goes down the volcano but we weren't brave enough for that).  There are plenty of activities on the island.  I'm sure you won't have an issue with finding something to occupy your day!  Have fun and good luck!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards