• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday night game

2»

Re: Wednesday night game

• In Response to Re: Wednesday night game:
    [QUOTE]- I didn't get my first real haircut until 16 - I hate wearing socks - I have only two grandparents still alive
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]
    Lies!
    BTW I think it was Beth, you guessed correctly!  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday night game : Lie? 1. I am allergic to bananas 2. I had knee surgery at the age of 16 due to a soccer injury 3. I have a 7 year old brother.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

nope...I haven't ever smoked a cigarette. I know that's rare these days, but it's true.

Married 6.22.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic      Image and video hosting by TinyPic      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday night game : Your lie? 1) I was selected to perform in All County and All District choirs for 5 straight years. 2) I have never broken a bone. 3) I swam in the Great Salt Lake.
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

Your lie?
    -I played volleyball in HS.-I've been to Paris.-I have 18 aunts and uncles.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday night game : Lies! BTW I think it was Beth, you guessed correctly!  
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Nope, that's true. I have three grandparents, not three
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday night game : Your lie? -I played volleyball in HS. -I've been to Paris. -I have 18 aunts and uncles.
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

You played volleyball is the lie?
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday night game : You played volleyball is the lie?
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Nope, I played volleyball for three of my four high school years. I've never been to Paris :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday night game : nope...I haven't ever smoked a cigarette. I know that's rare these days, but it's true.
    Posted by allusive007[/QUOTE]

My H hasn't either!
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday night game : Your lie? -I played volleyball in HS. -I've been to Paris. -I have 18 aunts and uncles.
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

Nope! I actually did swim in it. Well it was more like wading in it. The amount of salt allows you to go out 50+ feet and only have the water come to your waist (as a 9yr old). It was disgusting and my dad made me and my brother do it. I went back to the hotel and found about a cup of salt in the crotch of my bathing suit. Freaking nasty.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday night game : Nope.  I actually do love folding laundry.  I was never actually a model - I got a callback while we were halfway to Disneyland, and my parents were like "Um, no.  We live in VA.  You can't be a model in CA at the age of 12."
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Mean parents! I kind of see their point. Though folding laundry? Do you put music on or anything?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards