Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Jeffrey Miller Catering?

Has anyone ever used Jeffrey Miller Catering as thier caterer? My venue came with them as an exclusive caterer but I just wanted to see what people have to say about them?!

Re: Jeffrey Miller Catering?

• edited December 2011
    I used Jeffrey Miller for my June 4th wedding and they were great!  The food was fantastic! So great actually that my guests kept on eating it up quickly and the only fault of the day was that people ate it quicker than it could be replenished to the buffet.. never actually ran out of food though and everyone said they got plenty to eat.  Supposedly part of this was the fact that my very hungry cousin was literally hoarding mini burgers from our slider bar ;).

During the planning process my contact was always quick to respond and answered all of my questions.  You really can get creative with their food too because they really know what they're doing and will take your inspiration and provide an amazing product.

What venue are you using?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tubtub member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! They sound wonderful, I love the story about your cousin! I really have heard nothing but good things about them. I am getting married at The Audubon Center at Mill Grove. Are they pretty flexible with the menu (will they make something at special request)? Also, can you recommend any food that really stood out? Thanks for your help! I know how important food is at a wedding and I just want to make sure everything is perfect:)
  • jesskbloom21jesskbloom21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them as well at Aldie Mansion.  l  too have only heard good things!
  • _Dagney__Dagney_ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are one of the best in Philly.
     Easy to deal with, very professional, great tasting food, great presentation.
  • tubtub member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is so great to hear! I can't wait for my tasting!!! I know that they assign you a wedding planner...did everyone like having this? I see horror stories about wedding planners on tv and get a little nervous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards